Web.com to Hold Community Meal at Its Drums, PA Office on November 21, 2015
DRUMS, PA., November 9, 2015 -- Web.com, (NASDAQ : WEB) a leading provider of Internet services and online marketing solutions for small businesses will host a Free community meal for the Drums, PA area on Saturday, November, 21, 2015. This catered event will consist of a Thanksgiving-style meal, with all the "fixings." The meal is free and open to all members of the local community who may lack the means to have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with their friends and family. Web.com is also an official Feed A Friend drop-off location. Anyone can drop off non-perishable food items at the Drums office from now until 11/25/15.Event Details:
- Date: Saturday, November 21, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Location: Web.com Office: 10 Azalea Road Drums, PA 18222 (In the CanDo Corporate Park, located at the I-80 interchange on Rt. 309)
- The dinner is free and open to all members of the community; and will accommodate up to approximately 200 guests
- As a Feed a Friend drop-off location, guests are not required to, but may bring any non-perishable food items.
- Please RSVP no later than November 20, 2015 by calling 1-800-737-4491 or emailing email@example.com; RSVPs are required to attend the event.
"Web.com is proud to be member of the Drums community and we believe it is important to support the people of our community," stated Jeff Kimmel, vice president of customer service at Web.com's Drums facility. "Our employees are very active in our community and we look forward to providing a festive atmosphere for all attendees of this event."
Web.com Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WEB) provides a full range of Internet services to small businesses to help them compete and succeed online. Web.com is owner of several global domain registrars and further meets the needs of small businesses anywhere along their lifecycle with affordable, subscription-based solutions including website design and management, search engine optimization, online marketing campaigns, local sales leads, social media, mobile products, eCommerce solutions and call center services. To get more information, visit www.web.com; follow Web.com on Twitter @webdotcom or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/web.com. For additional online marketing resources and small business networking, please visit Web.com's Small Business Summit.
Note to Editors: Web.com is a registered trademark of Web.com Group, Inc.
Local - Drums, PA: